- 9. Sep
Factorio is a game in which you build and maintain factories. This chart creates a single Factorio Headless Pod, plus Services for the Factorio server and RCON. You will be mining resources, researching technologies, building infrastructure, automating production and fighting enemies. Use your imagination to design your factory, combine simple elements into ingenious structures, apply management skills to keep it working, and protect it from the creatures who don't really like you.
The game is very stable and optimized for building massive factories. You can create your own maps, write mods in Lua, or play with friends via Multiplayer.
Factorio has been in development since the spring of 2012. So far over 1,500,000 people have bought the game. You can get it from Steam, GOG, or directly from our shop.
- Kubernetes 1.4+ with Beta APIs enabled
- PV provisioner support in the underlying infrastructure
- Provider-specific Prerequisites
Amazon's Elastic Loadbalancer lacks support for UDP. You'll need to set factorioServer.ServiceType to NodePort and expose the port that gets selected (see kubectl describe svc <servicename>) via a security group. You may need to do something similar for certain bare metal deployments.
You need not worry about this on the Google Cloud Platform.
Factorio Server Manager
A tool for managing Factorio servers.
This tool runs on a Factorio server and allows management of the Factorio server, saves, mods and many other features.
- Allows control of the Factorio Server, starting and stopping the Factorio binary.
- Allows the management of save files, upload, download and delete saves.
- Manage installed mods, upload new ones and more
- Manage modpacks, so it is easier to play with different configurations
- Allow viewing of the server logs and current configuration.
- Authentication for protecting against unauthorized users
- Available as a Docker container