- 11. Sep
This chart bootstraps a Gearman server deployment on a Kubernetes cluster using the Helm package manager.G2 is a modern implementation of Gearman in Go Programming Language. G2 includes various improvements in retry and connection logic for using in Kubernetes. It comes with built-in Prometheus ready metrics. G2 also implements scheduled jobs via cron expressions.
The client package is used for sending jobs to the Gearman job server and getting responses from the server.
G2 gearman server can be installed via pre-built Docker images mentioned in the Github releases. G2 gearman server can also be installed in Kubernetes via Helm using the chart included in this repository or from official charts repository. To install the chart with the release name my-release:
$ helm install chart/g2 --name my-release
- Client and Worker package forked from https://github.com/mikespook/gearman-go
- Server package forked from https://github.com/ngaut/gearmand
- Gearadmin client forked from https://github.com/Clever/gearadmin
- Gearman project (http://gearman.org/protocol/)
- Copyright (C) 2016-2017 by AppsCode Inc.
- Copyright (C) 2016 by Clever.com (portions of gearadmin client)
- Copyright (c) 2014 ngaut (portions of gearmand)
- Copyright (C) 2011 by Xing Xing (portions of client and worker)