- 14. Sep
JFrog Mission Control is a DevOps worry free dashboard solution that offers a bird's-eye view of all your Artifactory and Xray services. Configure and view all services under your administrative control whether they are installed on your own site or at geographically remote sites around the world.
JFrog Mission Control is designed to be your single access point for managing multiple services of Artifactory, Xray, Edge, Distribution, and Jenkins. It lets you view all services under your administrative control whether they are installed on your own site, or at geographically remote sites around the world. You can see the connections between them, perform operations on several instances at once, or drill down to view and configure a single instance at a time. The main modules of Mission Control are:
- Explore: View all sites being managed by Mission Control on a map or as a list.
- Services: View and manage all services under your control.
- Graphs: Get data about your Artifactory instances and their repositories managed by Mission Control.
- Projects: Get correlated and contextual insights of all the tools in your DevOps ecosystem through a single dashboard. Requires an Enterprise+ license.
- Admin: Manage configuration scripts, Git integration, licenses, disaster recovery, users, and more.
Explore Artifactory & Xray Services
JFrog Mission Control makes it easy to manage multiple Artifactory and Xray services located within globally distributed sites. Get a complete picture of the relationships between your services and drill down to get an in-depth view.
- site view: View connections and details on services that are grouped together into a site according to their geographic locations.
- connections: Explore various connections such as replication relationships between your Artifactory services, and Xray connections to Artifactory services.
- drill down: Drill down to see a detailed view with comprehensive information about your managed Artifactory and Xray services.
SPEED & AUTOMATION
Configure JFrog Services with Powerful Scripting and REST API, including:
- scripting: Update service configurations starting from single local Maven repository to a global multi-service star topology setup. Onboard your teams of many users with a single script execution.
- dry run: See the expected results and a comparison view before making any configuration changes to your services.
- bring your own script: Develop your Mission Control scripts using your favorite IDE and manage them in your Git server. You can start with pre-configured templates provided by Mission Control or from one of the examples available in the JFrog GitHub account. Mission control connects to your Git repository to load and execute scripts!
- rest api: Automate your script execution, service and site management, license management and more using the mission control REST API.
Historical storage and usage data on all of your Artifactory services.
- Storage and Artifact Usage: Get insights about your storage and artifacts usage over time, and use them to identify growth needs. Compare usage between different repositories and Artifactory services.
- zoom in: Focus on specific date ranges to analyze and identify any issues such as artifact cleanup failures.
- top 5: Identify the five services with the highest storage percentage and repository usage over time managed by Mission Control.
Ensuring that your Artifactory services are completely protected against any potential unexpected damage and loss of data.
- disaster recovery: Mission control will assist you with making sure your disaster recovery environment is in sync with your primary and ready for failover. Once you are ready to switch back to your primary environment, Mission Control will take care of seamlessly reverting back.