- Time Series
- 9. Sep
Chronograf is an open-source web application written in Go and React.js that provides the tools to visualize your monitoring data and easily create alerting and automation rules. Chronograf's pre-canned dashboards for the supported Telegraf input plugins.
- List and sort hosts
- View general CPU and load stats
- View and access dashboard templates for configured apps
Chronograf's graphing tool that allows you to dig in and create personalized visualizations of your data.
- Generate and edit InfluxQL statements with the query editor
- Use Chronograf's query templates to easily explore your data
- Create visualizations and view query results in tabular format
Create and edit customized dashboards. The dashboards support several visualization types including line graphs, stacked graphs, step plots, single statistic graphs, and line-single-statistic graphs.
Use Chronograf's template variables to easily adjust the data that appear in your graphs and gain deeper insight into your data.
Chronograf is the user interface component of InfluxData’s TICK stack. It makes owning the monitoring and alerting for your infrastructure easy to setup and maintain.