- 25. Sep
OpenFaaS (Functions as a Service) is a framework for building serverless functions with Docker and Kubernetes which has first class support for metrics. Any process can be packaged as a function enabling you to consume a range of web events without repetitive boiler-plate coding.
- Ease of use through UI portal and one-click install
- Write functions in any language for Linux or Windows and package in Docker/OCI image format
- Portable - runs on existing hardware or public/private cloud - Kubernetes and Docker Swarm native
- CLI available with YAML format for templating and defining functions
- Auto-scales as demand increases
- Compatible with Istio mTLS (all health checks are done with exec wget)